We are a Peruvian-British owned company, which is part of the Belmond Collection, providing
responsible solutions for the mining industry, especially in the southern highlands of Peru.
We carry large volumes of freight via rail or bimodal system, providing an efficient and reliable alternative for the transport of minerals and any freight leaving through the Port of Matarani, in Arequipa. We offer a customized service to meet your needs, following international standards in terms of reliability, safety and environmental responsibility, having obtained ISO accreditation for each type of attribute:
Reliability and Quality: ISO 9001:2008, which certifies the quality management system, focused on processes
ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in our services.
Safety: OSHAS 18000:2007 Certificate, which certifies the meeting of occupational safety and health standards, thanks to a successful process for the assessment of risks.
Environmental Responsibility: ISO 14000:2004, which certifies theenvironmental management, improving efficiency in our organization, which is crucial for the success of any business.
PeruRail Cargo has been operating since 1999, responding to the needs of an increasingly demanding market. Since then, we have been achieving a steady growth in the market share of the southern region of the country, providing tailored solutions.
Our comparative advantages as an alternative in freight transport:
- Our service meets quality, safety and environmental standards.
- We are focused on the transportation of large volumes of freight.
- We offer services tailored to the needs of our customers.
- Our staff is very well trained, with broad experience.
- Our Company has over 6000 m2 of storage in the south of the country.
- We meet FRA technical standards (General Railway Administration -International Standard).
- Our Company is the safest option for the transportation of minerals.