The Hiram Bingham is an exclusive and luxury train. All service included where you will enjoy a full day of unforgettable experiences.
Selected the best train in the world by the readers of Condé Nast Traveller UK(2011).
Mentioned among the 7 best trains of the world(Magazine Condé Nast Traveller 2010).
Hiram Bingham among the 10 most wonderful routes of the world(NBC).
Hiram Bingham wagons are distinguished by their blue and gold colors for its warm and cozy interiors that feature elegant upholstery. This service has four wagons, two dining wagon, an observation wagon with bar and a car, kitchen, besides being able to carry up to 84 passengers.
If you purchase the round trip ticket, the service includes:
- Welcome aperitifs upon arrival at Poroy station (Cusco).
- Brunch and excellent selection of Peruvian wines.
- On board entertainment.
- Tourist guide for every group of 14 passengers.
- Tickets and transportation to Machu Picchu.
- Tea Time in the Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge.
- Gourmet dinner.
- If you purchase only Cusco - Machu Picchu one way ticket, it includes: Welcome aperitifs upon arrival at Poroy station (Cusco) brunch and excellent selection of Peruvian wines, on board entertainment, bus transfer from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu, entry ticket to Machu Picchu, tea time in the Hotel.
- If you purchase only Machu Picchu - Cusco one way ticket, it includes: Tea Time in the Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge , bus transfer Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes, gourmet dinner, excellent selection of Peruvian wines, on board entertainment.