The Belmond Hiram Bingham train is luxurious and exclusive, offering an all-inclusive service to provide you with a full day of unforgettable experiences.
Chosen World's Top Train Journey by the readers of Condé Nast Traveller UK (2011).
Named one of the World's Top Seven Train Journeys by Condé Nast Traveller magazine (2010).
The Belmond Hiram Bingham line is one of the ten most wonderful routes in the world (NBC).
The Belmond Hiram Bingham cars stand out for their blue and gold colors, as well as their warm and inviting interiors with elegant upholstery. This service features four coaches: two dining cars, a bar car with observatory, and a kitchen car, with the capacity to carry 84 passengers.
If you purchase a roundtrip ticket on the Belmond Hiram Bingham, the service includes:
- Welcome snacks at the Poroy Station in Cusco.
- Brunch and a wide selection of Peruvian wines.
- Onboard musical entertainment.
- One tourist guide for every 14 passengers.
- Entry ticket and transportation to Machu Picchu.
- Vip Lounge at the Machu Picchu Station.
- Tea time at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge.
- Gourmet dinner.
- If you only purchase a ticket for the Cusco - Machu Picchu one way ticketleg (outbound ticket) the service will, it includes: welcome snacks at the Poroy Station, brunch, alcoholic and non-alcoholic Peruvian beverages, onboard musical entertainment, bus transportation from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, entry ticket to Machu Picchu, and tea time at the Belmond Hotel Sanctuary Lodge.
- If you only purchase a ticket for the Machu Picchu - Cusco one way ticket, it includes: tea time at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge, bus transportation from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, gourmet dinner, alcoholic and non-alcoholic Peruvian beverages, and onboard entertainment.
Train trips from Cusco to the citadel of Machu Picchu between January 2nd and April 30th, 2015 will be offered using the bimodal service. For more information and a route map, click here.